Let’s Stay safe: Our Covid-19 Protocols
Here’s what we’re doing to reduce the potential for Covid-19 on our tours:
- Vehicle deep cleaning and sanitation: We have increased the frequency of vehicle cleaning and we sanitize our vans daily.
- Masks: Our staff is fully vaccinated. Additionally, we will wear masks inside the vehicle.
- Social Distancing: We encourage social distancing when possible.
- Hand Sanitizing: We provide hand sanitizer and will ask guests to sanitize after stops.
- Temperature Checks: We require all staff to have their temperature checked before starting their shift. Anyone who has a temperature above the CDC’s recommended 100.4 will be unable to work.
Here’s what we require of you:
- Temperature Checks: Guests may have their temperature taken prior to boarding the bus. Anyone with a temperature above the CDC’s recommended 100.4 degrees will not be allowed to join the tour.
- Masks: On public tours, guests are encouraged to wear face masks.
- Hand Sanitizing: We ask that you sanitize your hands after each stop.
- Feeling ill: If you are feeling ill in any way, please do not join the tour.
Austin Detours reserves the right to refuse service to any guest that does not comply with the above policies. Refunds will not be given to guests who refuse temperature checks and/or refuse to wear masks when requested.